The most important kind of freedom is to be what you really are. You trade in your reality for a role. You trade in your sense for an act. You give up your ability to feel, and in exchange, put on a mask. There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
Jim Morrison (via purplebuddhaproject)
Doesn’t it scare you that you’ve wasted more than half of your life hating yourself? It should.
Michelle K., What Keeps Me Up at Night #102. (via wanduring)
1. Sleep naked. If it’s warm outside, open the windows and draw the curtains. You’ll wake up with beams of sunrise on your skin, under cool sheets.
2. Play soccer barefoot. You will feel more free and happy while you savor the moment. Everyone is more arrogant in shoes.
3. Dance to your favorite music.
4. Wear a flower in your hair—or a flower tiara.
5. Do naked yoga.
6. Dance in the rain without fear of getting your feet, hair, clothes or anything else wet.
7. Make yourself a really healthy but yummy dessert, like plain yogurt with fruit, honey and almonds.
7 Home Remedies to Feel Better About Your Body (via mooongypsy)
Whatever you’re meant to do, do it now. The conditions are always impossible.
Doris Lessing (via alteringminds)
Travel. As much as you can. As far as you can. As long as you can. Life’s not meant to be lived in one place.
Unknown (via psych-facts)